Creative Writing

Story

‘Memorable Days’

By Saiyed Farheen


          This is the story of two characters who are not able to say one other thing in their heart and that they spend good days and Alas, they would dare to express their feelings to each other and regret and they had said their words to each other and they had not spent so many years of each other's remembrance today. Will their mistake would result in their patch up or not 'TO KNOW' this you have to read the continuation of story. 

          My name is Armaan Malik and I was born in the city of Delhi. I was a single child. My father's name is Om Malik and he is a good businessman.  My mother's name is Sudha Malik and she is a housewife. My mother died in a road accident when I was 14 years-old. After having completed my school education in Delhi, My father did my admission at Ahmadabad for my B.Sc and M.Sc .

          It was my last day in Ahmadabad and  I was sitting at the airport. After completing my M.Sc's last year I was returning back to home in Delhi. I thought to meet her for the last time at the Ahmadabad railway station, but the train was gone. Frustrated with my luggage I came back to Ahmadabad airport. Ahmadabad-Delhi flight would Take-off  next morning at seven o'clock. So I decided to wait their only because after 9:00 pm the entry to college was prohibited. I was continuously thinking for two hours whether I should go to Delhi or not .

          Then my mind flashed that she would have reached Mumbai and waited for sunrise. It was 9:00 am and I called at her home, the phone was ringing but no one received the call so I called again.

The maid working at their home received my second phone call.
I asked if Ridhima Gupta was their? She asked who you are. I told I was Ridhima's friend Armaan.

She replied that no one was present at home and there is a marriage so all were gone to village.

          The phone slipped off my hand until she could tell another word. I could not tolerate this thing and I crashed on the bench.

          Till then the flight also arrived and without thinking for a second I along with my luggage and ticket entered the flight and sat on my booked seat . Reaching Ahmadabad to Delhi generally takes two hours but to spend this two was very arduous for me.
And remembered that day when I came Ahmadabad for studying B.Sc and M.Sc
My father did my admission at Ahmadabad Science College.

          Due to good marks my name was in the merit list. Since we were new students our seniors shown us the college and instructed the college rules. There were lot of campuses in our college and all head five floors. Our college had only Science. There were separate rooms for lectures, principal's office, and toilets on each floor, library, and exam room. Our College had hostel facilities for both boys and girls. I went to see my room in the boy’s hostel. There were two boys with me in my room. One room had accommodation for three boys. We were asking each other's names.

          My name is Armaan Malik and I have come from Delhi. After that they introduce themselves to me.One said his name was Mayank and other told his name was Kabir and they had came from Bangalore. College was going to start after two days and we brought our books and things for personal requirements. The two days we got to know each other well. Our college was scheduled to start tomorrow.

          My name Ridhima Gupta,I live in Mumbai city. There are four members in our family. My Father's name is General Inder Singh Gupta and he is an Army Officer. My Mother's name is Sugandhra Gupta and she is a professor and my elder sister Rihana Gupta. She had completed her education and had a job in the bank.

          It was my last day in my college and my parents had come to take me to home. We were waiting for the train at Ahmadabad railway station.

          I was waiting for Armaan  that he will probably come to meet me for the last time at Ahmadabad railway station but Armaan didn't came and the train arrived.

          We sat in the train and after we reached Mumbai we left for our village because my sister had got engaged and her marriage was within one month and many arrangements for marriage were left. We reached the village.

          After having some rest we got engaged in marriage's arrangements. All were tired after doing all work.

          I went to my room and I lay down and remembered when I came Ahmadabad for studying B.Sc and M.Sc. I have completed my school education in Mumbai. Me and two of my friends (Nupur and Arohi) had got a scholarship and we got our admission in Ahmadabad college.

          I saw Armaan for the first time. We met each other for the first time near the library and I came to know his name and I remembered those days when I had such a good friends who helped me in my good and bad time.

          So we boarded the train ascending Nupur and three from Mumbai to Ahmadabad. But for some reason the train reached late in Ahmadabad. We were late in getting a college scholarship to Ahmadabad from Mumbai on the same day before the start of college. Our bad luck was our train late in that day.

          Well since we reached the college 8:00 pm and got to know the rules of the college the second day that the college prohibited entry after 9:00 pm. I went to see my room in the Girl's hostel. One room had accommodation for three girls. Since we were new students our seniors shown us the college and instructed the college rules. It was 10:00 pm and the college was going to start the next day at 8:00 am. After talking a little we all slept.

          Delhi arrived and I opened my eyes and I thought that two hours resembled me as more than two hours. I took my stuff and came home by taxi. My father was very happy to see me. In Examination I have got first rank and in Delhi I got the job in Hospital as a Doctor. 

          Now I became a Doctor Armaan Armaan. Since my father was arranged the party for I got the first rank, I got the job and I am came to my house. Households getting my father were called all my School Friends. I remember all the older days. We are talked very much. When party was finished then I talked to my father. He told you become tired we will talk tomorrow you went in your room and sleep. I got all my stuff with me and went in my room. And take my mother's photo in my hand and said I wish you were alive so you are said my son became a Doctor.

          I sat on the bed a few times while visiting my mother's photo. Then I stand up and went in bathroom for clean may teeth, after clean my teeth I laid down on my bed and remember that day when I saw Ridhima for the first time. And remember those five years and I will not forgotten in my heart.

          The first day in collage that I (Armaan ) Mayak and Kabeer went our class room for attend our first lecture.

          A day to see her for the first time in our class room she came with her two friends. She wove green color dress. She was beautiful. She was pretty. Her eyes color was brown and her hair is black and silky. And most important thing that her face it was very cute and innocent. Her face tells us everything without giving any act disinterested.

          When I entered in classroom I saw Armaan sat on right side behind the three benches. He look like fit body. And most important thing in his body that his eyes bottle green eyes and I was falling love with him because of his eyes not just the reason that his eye the another thing that his eyes told us everything without giving any act disinterested.

          My father was knocking my room for long time. I was not able to listen that my father was knock my room because of I was lost in that to remember those days. My father said it was 8:00 pm wake up I said yes. My father said we finished our breakfast then went to Mall for buy some households. And finished your breakfast quickly and to ready for to the Mall.

After we finished our breakfast we went in Mall. And buy some households.
When we purchase some households I saw the Lemon Yellow color dress.

          And then I was lost and my father holds my hand and shakes and said where you are? When we are at home to arranged the households and then take lunch and after take lunch we watch the TV programs and then my father went in his room for rest then,

       I was tired and went in my room and laid and think that dress in Mall and remember that I and Ridhima meet first time in near the Library.
Our first visit that our book is exchange. We are to prepare our assignment and that's why we have the book for our assignment. All are went to college  Library and issue the book turn by turn all are take  one book and Librarian stamp in last page of book.

          After few student it was my turn and I take my book and after me it was Ridhima turn and she take her book we read our book and after few second then short-circuit held in Library all students run and this situation my and  Ridhima's book fallen down and we take book and left the library. And after the short-circuit held then all room's light are off and it was rainy season no one repair the light box and we are in troubled that no light in hostel in that day but in  some collage room had light so many student went and prepare their assignment. I Mayak and Kabeer went to the collage and prepare our  assignment when I start for prepare I saw that my book was exchanged.

          I (Ridhima) Nupur and Arohi we have to prepare our assignment in collage room when we start to prepare I was shocked and saw that my book was exchanged. And check the stamp and saw same date and same time in the book and  I was came out in the collage and said to both hostel's security guard that anyone had to came and said to you that he/she had exchanged his/her book then told to meet in near the library and after few minutes one boy had came to near the library and gave my book and I returned his book and said thank to each other and when we walk and suddenly the all room's light are off and I am scared and hold his hand and then he on his cell phone flash light and said don't worry and we are left the library and then we saw the little light in front of the place and I leave my hand and thank to him and he said we are not know the name he said My name is Armaan Malik and I said My name is Ridhima Gupta and then we went in our room for prepare our assignment.

          After complete the assignment we are went to our hostel and I was learn the assignment and Mayak said let sleep and finish your work and I said that yes few minutes after I will sleep and after my assignment complete I am ready to sleep but when I close my eyes then I saw the Ridhima face and saw that she was stand near the library with hold the book and she woven the Lemon Yellow dress. And I  remember that she hold my hand and I was stand up and think why I remember that Girl and then after some time I was sleep.

          When I left the library and went in girl’s hostel and to ready to sleep and I am thinking the situation that held in library. And think why I remember that boy and I wash my mouth and lay on bed and after some few second I will sleep.

The Day of Assignment submission :

          That day was important for all students. That day all students present their Assignment and Professor Chndrkant Bhatt who check the Assignment and turn by turn all students present their Assignment. But Professor Chndrkant Bhatt said I'm not satisfied with your  Assignment and after few student my turn I gave my Assignment to Professor Chndrkant Bhatt they start to read my Assignment and few second they said you're would be good but some more information to you collect for your Assignment.

          And after all your Assignment was good but not very good and then my presentation finished then I take sat on my chair and then after few student then Ridhima's turn she gave her Assignment to Professor Chndrkant Bhatt they started to read her Assignment and he was very happy and said in front of all student that this Assignment is best and said her to that your concept was new and creative and it was the current topic and you describe very neatly in your Assignment. Professor Chndrkant Bhatt was gave her commendation.

          After one weak our Examination held all are to prepare for exam. We prepare for exam to went in collage and then to we meet Ridhima's friend and my friend and those day we are daily went to college for prepare for exam and we met daily and then we have good friends and our group was create in out group Ridhima's friend Nupur and Arohi and My friends Mayank and Kabeer these six friend in our group.

Examination Days:

          Exam had start we find our classroom and in my classroom that Myank, Kbeer and Ridhima they all are in my classroom.  our all paper are good and our last paper was pending  and all are in the classroom every day in exam Ridhima reach in classroom before 20 minute but that day she not reach in our room we find in the lobby but we were not found and then we listen the notice that some reason that exam was postponed for half our we relaxed and find when we find to Ridhima I listen that two girls talking that one girl was locked in girls hostel bathroom I think it was  Ridhima and I was run and went in  girls hostel but hostel was close no one can enter in the hostel.

          I have an idea and I was went another was that in to the canteen it was in girls hostel and reach the bathroom and I have opened the door and see that Ridhima was faint and she laid down on floor I sprinkle some water drops in her face and she was open her eyes and look in to my face and she hug me tightly I was consoled her and said the exam was postponed for half hour we have fifteen minute to reach in class room. And we reach the classroom and then warning bell was ringed.

          After complete our last paper I asked Ridhima How do you locked in bathroom she said when I entered in bathroom and just clean my face and peon was locked the door. And then I was shouted for help but peon was gone and no one in the hostel. And then I was worried and think no one can help then I will not attend the paper but you are came and save me and I was thankful to you that you save my whole year.

          When exams were complete then we prepare our practical and this was the only one subject that you have collect full marks. We are our practical and then our practical are good and we have good mark in practical. after the few days then our exam marks are on the notice board and we check our marks Ridhima got highest marks in e our practical every paper and I've second highest and our friends are also got second highest. We are happy for our marks and all are said to Ridhima to give the party for your first rank and she gave the party.

          We have goat two years in college. Our Group has been conquest in two years of the college. Because last two year our group had good marks in all exam.  And we would all participate in each competition like Rally, Cleaning Campaign, Debate competition, elocution competition or to attend the seminar we all have participate in each competition. We have famous in collage because we have to good in exam and we have attended all competition. And all professor's are to commendation to in staff room and we are popular in the college. Many students are to take their learning problem and we help to them and so all student are said you're group was very nice and gentle.

          We have goat last year of B Sc. So all students have prepared for Assignment, Practical and exam we are also prepare for Assignment, Practical and exam. And our exam was start and we have finished our exam paper and start to prepare for Assignment and our Assignment are finished then to prepare for Practical and we  are good work in three  main subject that are Assignment, Practical and exam. This year was very difficult for us because all Assignment, Practical and exam are held in very quickly and so this month was gone very quickly.

          After complete our all exam all students went to their house. But our group was not gone. because of their own reason so we decided that no one went their house so we join the tuition classes all are agree for the decision and we have went the  tuition classes and learning the new thing that we will studied in M Sc. and it was easy to prepare Assignment, Practical and exam. Whole vacation we learn the all subject very deeply and we have practiced for our practical and collect the information for Assignment. We have known that M Sc syllabus was hard so we learn in vacation and prepare for exam.

          When our M Sc first year start. Our collage had held the one day Education picnic and it was held in first weak because to all students are first enjoyed and then full concentrate on their study. Our picnic places are the Vadodra's 101 old library and in return to see the River front in Ahmadabad all are ready for the picnic.

          The bus was start at sharp early 6:00 am and all student are came and I saw Ridhima was entered in bus I was mesmerized because in that day she was looking beautiful she woven the blue and white combination dress and blue was my favorite color. she seat behind me. and I was still looking her when bus horn rang then I was look another side.

          We reach Vadodara and see the 101 old libraries and we have got information about the Sayajirav Gayakwad and then we are seeing the whole library and know that all subject book are available in the library. at the noon we have take our lunch and ramble in Vdodara city and then we reached in our bus and then went to Ahmadabad. We reached Ahmadabad and went to River front and the time was at 5:30 pm the sun was look like an orange and the sun rays are spread in the sky.The atmosphere was very good and in the we have rest our mind and these place was for relaxation to mind. I stand then I saw Ridhima she was chat with her friend. And I listen one voice and said that girl was pretty I said yes she was very pretty.

          That girl's  eyes are big I said yes very big. Then said so jump in her eyes I said jump and stop and turn and see that Myank and Kabeer are said that sentence and the told when you love her so told her that you loved her and I said please don't said anybody to for my feeling . They said we are not said anyone but you are told her your feelings . I said them to  I was waiting for the right time. and then our conversation finished. Then we have take our dinner and after finish our dinner all student are playing Garba and play some games. after play games all are went in bus. and then we reached at collage all are tiered so all are went in hostel. when I was laid down in my bed and think the conversation that Mayank and Kabeer told that  I have express my feelings. And I have decided that in our farewell function I was told my feeling for Ridhima.

          The exam was start all student have said their  exam was good and after complete our Assignment and Practical the second year started and after few days our marks are on notice board we all have got highest mark in the exam. and we are satisfied with our marks and the last year of our M Sc in our collage all student are full concentrate for exam our collage look like a serious and the effect was to  the all are very hardly prepare for the subject and It was the competition time so one  mark down your all hard work was failed so each student was learning.

          Our last examination held all students clear the exam very calmly and all are happy for all paper is easy and all are finished their last Assignment. We have read the noticed that our farewell function was held and we take your practical exam after complete the farewell function. In farewell function that parents are invited.

Farewell Function Day:

          All students parents are came to attend the function and all students are meet to parents with the professor. Mayank, Kabeer, Nupur, Arohi and Ridhima their parents are came and my father was also came. we meet our parents to our professor and then meet our parents to each other and I was thinking that day when I've decided that in farewell function I have expressed my feelings for Ridhima and I have take my father to meet Ridhima's parent. But I look that  Ridhima was talk with a boy and I noticed that He was not our college student. And listen that their parent are talk about the engagement When I listen that and I told my father that I will be back in two minutes and I was run and went to in washroom and clean my face with water. And set down on their and crying. Mayank and Kabeer listen my voice and they are came and asked what happened and I told Ridhima's engagement was held. They told but you told that you loved her and I said that you promised me that you are not told anyone and I said she was happy and I am not scandalized her. When we finish our conversation and left the washroom Ridhima came and said what happened and then Kabeer said but I stop him and then she asked again what happened Mayank told that In Armaan's eye  some dust was there and he washed his eye and then she said then you are comfortable I said yes. and then she said my father meet you all so come with me we are to went with her.

          I have take my Mother and Father to meet Armaan Father and I saw he was busy with phone call I said to my parents I call in  few minutes and I turned then I listen that his father talk Priya and he was made for each other. And I listen that and think This does not mean I'm in love, but that he will also love me?

          The farewell function was finished and then all student's parents are went their home and next day we finished our practical  exam . I meet Armaan for last time but Mayank told that he went to Ahmadabad airport for he went to home in Delhi.  

Three Years Later: The Present Day:  

          I saw my patient and then check up finished then I left the room and saw the Envelop and read the old student are compulsory attend the function for give inspiration to new student. And think that this envelop was reached to Ridhima and said she will defiantly came and I went my house. And next day I will reached the Delhi airport and buy the ticket from  Delhi to Ahmadabad and set on the flight. I am in flight I was thinking that now Ridhima would to become a mother.

          I was entered in my clinic and saw the Envelop and read the old student are compulsory attend the function for give inspiration to new student. And think that  this envelop was reached to Armaan and he will came and I call to my mother and told I am went to Ahmadabad for attend the function and I will came as soon as at evening. Then I went Mumbai airport and buy ticket for Mumbai to Ahmadabad and set on the flight. I am in flight I was thinking that now Armaan would to become a father.

At Ahemdabad:

          I arrived in Ahmadabad and went in my college and see all old friend are here and I met them and talk with them suddenly I saw the gate and saw Ridhima was came she woven Light blue color sari.

          She came and said Hello to everyone and then function was start we are attend the function and then function was finished we reach at one table and set on their and talk with each other and I asked you will not invite me on your marriage and then Nupur and Arohi are shocked and said Ridhima are you  married and then she told  them one minute and then she asked to me that you will not invite to in your marriage and Mayank and Kabeer are shocked and said you are married Armaan and both are said are you married and then me and Ridhima we both are said no and then we look to each other.

           Mayak and Kabeer are both smiled and said to Nupur and Arohi to the whole situation and  when they are talked to each other I asked to Ridhima you are married she said no and then she asked me you are married and both are said to each other that

          But your parents are talk about to engagement and then I call on your house the maid said that no one was present at home and there is a marriage so all were gone to village. So I was think that you are married.

And she explains that my parents talk about on my sister's engagement her marriage is held in our village so we are gone in village.

          After she completes her explanation she said I was listening that your father talk in phone and said Priya and he was made for each other so I think that you are married with Priya.

Then I gave my explanation that Priya she was married with my cousin brother.
Nupur, Mayak, Arohi and  Kabeer they all are listening our conversation and said your confusion is solved then at least  said you both are love to each other.

And I asked 

Ridhima Gupta Are you loved me? she answered that at the first Year in college.
And then she asked

Armaan Malik Are you loved me? I answered that at the first Year in college. 
And our friends told finally you both are expressed your feeling .

          We both are hug tightly to each other and our friends are also hug and said alas you expressed your feelings before three month then we are played with your child. And we all are laughed. and I and Ridhima leave happily to each other.

Conclusion:

          To conclude I can say that the short story I have written which is the imaginative connection. It shows the turning point of life. It shows not only turning point of life but represents every human being’s turn of life.

          Researcher find in the story that the two characters are they both are love each other but they did not express their love. They not think twice and they have did fast decision. And it was very difficult to in their feelings.

Problems of creative writing:
  1. Before writing any story or creation to arrange the plot of story in creator's mind. It is the most important and complicate problem.
  2. What title should give to the story it becomes very difficult for the writer
  3. The problem comes when we try to do the placement of effective words.
  4. The main purpose of the writer should be to write a story that can be interpreted by every critic easily.
  5. How the story can gain the attention of the audience is the most important purpose of the writer.
  6. How many characters we should use in the story?
  7. Number of effective words we must collect in our mind in which place we have to use it is the problem.
  8. Which types of languages words we should use in the creation is the problem of writer. Which faces the creator?
  9. How to use figures of speech is another problem of the writer because for the using of figures of speech must have the habit of reading.
  10. To create effective style in the story is the significant problem of the writer.
  11. What kind of symbols, sign he or she has to use? And how to use easy perfect and under stable language?
  12. The sentence structure should be well constructed. The writer needs full knowledge about the plot or the story.
  13. The end should be happy but haw to bring happy ending is the most complecative problem for the writer.
  14. Before a creative writing the writer or creator must have writing skill.
  15. Ordinary people are not able to write proper creation.
  16. Writing skills are gifted quality creator gets from the birth?
  17.  


          Creator always writes according to the situations. Whatever he or she faces from the childhood in their work or creation. We find their own experienced thought.
 












Comments

Popular Posts